Re: Fair Lady, AutoWeek's book review!

To: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fair Lady, AutoWeek's book review!
From: STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 05:46:50 -0700
Hi Paul,

I am confident that Phill appreciates your positive comments.

The phone number in the June 4 issue of AutoWeek is my number and I can
also be contacted by email directly for a copy of the book.  There are some
sets of (4) post cards made from selected pictures in the book that will be
included with each copy until the supply is depleted.

The price is $35 including postage when the book is mailed to the US.
There is a small supply of books at this time.

FYI the area code (310) is nice but the phone number is nicer, 328-7867 is
D-A-T-S-U-N-S if you look at the buttons on a regular phone.

Stan
Torrance, CA

At 03:12 PM 6/2/01 -0400, Paul wrote:
>  June 4ths issue of AutoWeek, page 75, reviews Phill Brook's book, Fair
>Lady: Japan's First Sports Car.  Nice to see such a great book get some
>notice outside the roadster community.  And the review says some nice things
>about Datsun and the 1500/1600/2000 Fairlady's.
 Banzai Productions 310-328-7867 (Nice area code!).