whistling noise.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: whistling noise.
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:01:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Allf,
        This Sat we went to a sundown wedding at this WAY out of the way beach
at the end of a very long and twisty road.  About halfway there I noticed a
whistling coming from my car... It sounded like it was coming from one of the
wheels but I coudl not tell which.  It only happened when I was going straigt
in a certain prm range. Going around corners or if I sped up going straight
there was no noise.  What the heck is going on??
        About a year ago I re did my rear end with new bearings and collars
and all that stuff.  Could I of screwed it up??? Is it just time to repack
the rear wheel bearings??? Is that even possible???

                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA