Re: Three guys and a roadster

To: solex67@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Three guys and a roadster
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 10:57:37 -0700 (PDT)
I vote for the POR-15 also.  It will be much cheaper and easier to do than
the powder coating.  I coated my rear suspension springs and all over a year
ago and it still looks great.
        Surface prep really is not that much of a problem.  Leave the rusty
surface jsut make sure that its absolutly clean as in degreased. With a
pressure washer and some simple green thats an easy task.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA