Re: Diana's Dilemma

To: "Diana Wilson" <goldenmaia@onebox.com>,
Subject: Re: Diana's Dilemma
From: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 18:00:03 -0500
Diana Wilson wrote

>Ok, I'm bracing up.  I'll go home tonight, fill him back up with brake
>fluid and try to find out where it's dribbling from. (images of a waterfall
>in the background)  May even try to snap a few pictures.
>
>Darn it, I wanted to go to the BBQ! :<
>Thanks everyone for the advice and offers to help out.
>-D-
  Courage! Courage!  I have two Datsuns, niether one of them run right
now.  The Roadster needs a new clutch...It actually has a new clutch,
it's just that it's on the passenger seat in a cardboard carton right
now.  I haven't driven it in 5 months  :-(   The other Datsun, a 1965
Pickup has crusty fossils for brake and clutch hydraulics, it just leaves
puddles of dry crust.  I figure it will be on the road in a couple few
years.  Meanwhile I'm learning a lot, and get to pester these fine folks
occasionally!  Don't forget the really cool social dimension!

-Marc T.

Marc Tyler
Designer,
Animal Firm