PRL

To: andycost@att.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: PRL
From: "Mike Adams" <mikeadam@wcnet.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 14:35:38 +0000
Andy - good combination of many of the topics
discussed over the last few days.  But you left
out any reference to three guys and a roadster.
I wonder if there really is a
Perfect Roadster Letter
kinda like the perfect C&W song.
What all would be incorporated into it ????
Mike
TDROC
BTW the next LINK is in the mail tomorrow