Re: Tire and Wheel Combo's

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tire and Wheel Combo's
From: "Scott Perschke" <s.perschke@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 20:12:12 -0400
I have a BMW that originally had TRX's.  That was a move BMW and a few other
car makers made that no     one followed, Michelin didn't immprove the
sizes, so to keep the car stock, one must ride on 20 year old tire
technology!  Ugh.  Many BMW owners switch to newer style BMW wheels, or
aftermarket of course.
Scott P.
'69 2000
'85 M535