Re: Pictures of my car

To: doctor_evil@fastmail.ca, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pictures of my car
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 17:55:49 -0700
Dave,

Beautiful car! I like the relocated ignition also. Good luck on the trim and
mirror. They are what are known as "unobtanium" parts. I feel luck to have
mine.

You really should forward pics of the car to Greg Vallaza at Datsun.org. He
has the 67 2000 registry there and your car needs to be seen!

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500
1967 2000 Solex
SoCalROC