Re: Choices...

To: vlaury@earthlink.net, goldenmaia@onebox.com
Subject: Re: Choices...
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 22:10:11 EDT
Very well said Victor.  Yes, Diana... you just need to take a deep breathe
and then get back to it.  I am sure it is nt as bad as you think it is.
Usuallay it is just an inconvenience.

As for my first Roadster... it died in my garage the day I bought it.  Mary
came home from work and said, " Oh this is it?  Let go for a ride"  Uh
sweety.... it just died.  I am waiting for AAA.

Then on my second Roadster the next morning I found a puddle underneath one
of the wheels.  Major brake leak.  Then it was womething else.....
etc....etc.  Forget about the two breakdowns in the Arizona Desert.

Alot of patience and small repairs followed.  Now I have a dirver that I dont
have to worry much about.  You are on the same path.  I say, "Keep going!"
you can do it.

See you at the BBQ this Sunday.

Calspeed