Re[2]: Choices...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Choices...
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 16:36:47 -0700
On 6/5/2001 "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com> wrote:

>before this becomes an issue of would you buy, I have the trump card.
>Look at the beautiful (?) piece of yard art that I dragged home with
>the hopes of resurrecting it.  Would I do it over again?  Sure I
>would.  Does that make me a Masochist, or severely infected with
>terminal Roadsteritis?
>
>Sid

For me there is no issue about whether to stick with roadsters. It's an
emotional bond. My 1st roadster was my college car, and the car that me
and my girlfriend (now my wife) dated in. Lots of memories...

Fred - So.SF
'68 2000 (since 1971) frame-off
'70 1600 Blondie driver
'66 2L Loosie weekend car