Re: FJ20 conversion? I didn't mean to start anything

Subject: Re: FJ20 conversion? I didn't mean to start anything
From: <eddie@ratdat.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 10:14:47 +0100
N/A FJ20 parts here are no problem to get but turbos were never officially
sold here. I'm building a 510 with an FJ turbo at the moment and have found
that most parts for rebuilds can be aquired from Australia fairly cheaply.
The turbo itself is easily replaced and if you do use the stock Bosche
L-Jetronic system then you can use some parts from German cars however it's
best to junk it all and go for an aftermarket ECU and no AFM.

I should think it's easier to get parts for the FJ  here than a U20! Go on
...you cannot resist.... build that FJ roadster... you know you want to :-)

Eddie
England
eddie@ratdat.com
www.ratdat.com