Re: I didn't mean to start anything

To: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>,
Subject: Re: I didn't mean to start anything
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 20:17:08 -0400
It costs $$$$$$ for the 250 kit and it's a big hassle to install and after
all is said and done it's still a Z. One such car was auctioned during
Vintage weekend at Lime Rock. The bid got to about 4K and stopped. The guy
wanted 14K for it so he took it home.

While there's no prettier car than the 250 I just can't see doing it on a
240. FWIW, I went to a panel beating shop in CT in December and they were
making a 250 body to put on a Ferrari chassis. They did buy some of the
panels from England but hand made ,most. Their work was incredible and gave
demonstrations of working with an English Wheel, sand bags and hammers. They
also demonstrated welding aluminum panels and they did such a good job you
couldn't feel the weld.

BTW, they were all Brits!!!!

Mike