Re: BADROC Pre-Shasta BBQ

To: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: BADROC Pre-Shasta BBQ
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 05:45:16 -0700
A wheeled Office Chair; That's a bit risky also.  My wife pushed back on
our(Previous) Office Chair and it tipped over, She tried to catch herself by
putting her hand behind her.  She would have been ok if she would have hit
the floor with her hand, but she hit the wall and the floor at the same time
and Dislocated her thumb.  So I had to reset her thumb before it became
black and blue and swelled like a balloon.  The Chair came from Wal Mart.
The better Office Chairs have the Legs extending to the outside of the
Chair, but those sold in Cheaper Department Stores are Cheapened Products.
That addage of you get what you pay for is: True!
Pat