Fwd: BADROC BBQ Update

To: shifty@well.com, kigoe@lkeeco.com, Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us,
Subject: Fwd: BADROC BBQ Update
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 22:53:07 EDT
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Full-name: CalSpeed
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 22:17:38 EDT
Subject: BADROC BBQ Update
To: shifty@well.com, kigoe@lkeeco.com, Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us,
  fredkatz@2xtreme.net, dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu, trosborn@california.com,
  DemonTSi@aol.com, pletch@home.com, sochoux@yahoo.com,
  MarkNick@aol.com, jclay2002@ca.freei.net, thorn@sonic.net,
  DavidG6523@aol.com, hoon@pixar.com, joe@venuesports.com,
  sandhoff@csus.edu, Datsun63@aol.com, Ldino21@aol.com,
  goldenmaia@onebox.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Hello,

I was just informed that there is going to be a triathalon in SF tomorrow.
It is called the Escape from Alcatraz Event.  A large portion of the event
will be done on my planned route through the City.  So... we will need to
cancel part of the route.  We may not be able to run over the GG Bridge due
to heavy traffic.  We also cannot go through the Presidio because they will
have the bicycle portion through there.  And also the Marina will be backed
up becuase that is the transition area.  I hope you wont be disappointed with
the change in the cruise.

Also, if anyone has an Ebbro Datsun Roadster Model make sure to bring it.  We
will set all of the model together for the first ever mini-Roadster Meet.  I
know Ken has a mini-Datster and the Katman has a replica of his SRL too.
Anyone else...?

Once again, we will meet at 9am at the foot of Golden Gate Park where it
meets the Pacific Ocean.  Just look for the windmill and if you can see it
you are in the right place.  First Roadster there decides where we all park.
But it is all the same.

It looks as if this may be the largest gathering.  So far the record for the
BBQ is 12 Roadsters.  See everyone at the beach tomorrow.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
2294 43rd Ave., San Francisco

415 279-0098