Re: BADROC BBQ Update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, shifty@well.com, Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us,
Subject: Re: BADROC BBQ Update
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:57:31 EDT
Thank you everyone for coming out to the BADROC BBQ.  As well, I thank
everyone for all of the help and the many different foods and drinks.  Of
course, I gotta thank my wife and non-Roadster friend George too.  What a
wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

I am looking forward to the next big BADROC event in October.  As it has been
over the last three years it will be held in Golden Gate Park with the other
600 other classic cars.  See you then.

Calspeed

ps: SInce I no longer have the Photopoint account does anyone have webspace
to post some pics.  If so I have about a dozen of them.