some spare parts for sale

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: some spare parts for sale
From: "Les/Dennis@CDM" <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 00:04:46 -0700
Greetings all
It has come time for me to part with a few of my treasures that was
saving for my own cars. I just never seem to be able to touch my own
restos so I am going to share some items with the list. I have a brand
new in the box Solex late style air filter that I will sell because I
was able to bring another home from Japan that more suits my needs I
need $400 for it and will throw in a spare filter element as well you
pay shipping. I also have and it is the last set-up I have 1 used set
late type Solex carbs with a manifold and good used Solex Air filter. I
will make this set-up as complete as possible but I cannot say for sure
what shape the carbs are in. They were on a running car and I never
heard it run and am not even sure it was a Datsun so the linkage may
need changes. I do believe they at least have gaskets though. I will
throw in a spare element for the air filter and a rebuild kit for the
carbs(then you'll know theres gaskets at least) and I want $1350 for the
package as you know a filter and a manifold and rubber mounting blocks
are a good chunk of the total so it is a decent deal for someone. I also
have some sets of wheels if someone needs some inexpensive rims for
their car. Call for details and I need to sell these items right away as
I am starting a clean-up and am cramped for space right now.
Thanks
Les

--
Les Cannaday