Re: mirror purchase survey

To: "Fergus OFarrell" <FOFarrell@qtww.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: mirror purchase survey
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 18:44:02 -0400
Talbots are very expensive now. I have had mine for about 20 years and I was
offered 200 for the pair but turned down the offer. The guys were
suspiciously eyeing the mirrors so I stuck around for a while to make sure
they wouldn't do anything stupid.

I bought mine from a place in Rochester NY - Wilco. I paid $56 for the pair
including S/H and tax.

I save all my bills so I know where all my money goes :) It's quite a thick
stack now and also useful in case anything happens and the ins co doesn't
want to pay the agreed to value.

Mike