RE: Pressure cap (was: I'm a dummy...)

To: "'John F Sandhoff'" <sandhoff@csus.edu>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Pressure cap (was: I'm a dummy...)
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 16:48:21 -0600
In Canada, most people run with the same 50/50 mix all year round in all
vehicles.  No one would take the chance of freezing up and possibly cracking
the block in mid winter.  Summer temperatures can range from the low 70's to
mid 90's (Deg F) depending on where you live.  The worst overheating
condition here in Calgary usually occurs when stuck in traffic.  Larry.