Re: Pressure cap (was: I'm a dummy...)

To: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>,
Subject: Re: Pressure cap (was: I'm a dummy...)
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 17:07:55 -0700
Hey, you should come down to Arizona, where in the Summer time the daytime
temperature very seldom is recorded under 100 degrees.  Sometimes at night
it is over 100 Degrees.  Makes for a good time trying to cool the house to
try to sleep.

Yet even with those extreme temperatures, My Roadster never had a problem
with overheating, even when idling, When it used to be a running vehicle.
Leaving it in the sun for 18 years has done some considerable damage to it.
In the form of all the rubber is decayed, touch it and it crumbles.  My dash
mounted mirror, the plastic just cracked to pieces.  But SOMEDAY!!!!!!