Re: Speedo Needed

To: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>, <Lafoxparts@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Speedo Needed
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 20:31:04 -0400
Unfortunately the way Nissan assembled the gauges and speedos it is almost
impossible to take off the chrome trim ring and glass w/o ruining it.
However I did hear that someone has a way to do it. Following is a snipet of
an email I received ages ago:

I have a process for getting the rings off and reassembling them. You have
look very hard to tell they have been apart. If you are interested in having
yours refurbished let me know which ones and I will give you an estimate.

GG

Gary's email address is: griffcom@ix.netcom.com