Top 10 (was A long overdue apology)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Top 10 (was A long overdue apology)
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 18:20:38 -0700
Hi Tom & all,

Top 10 reasons for enjoying the datsun-roadsters list the way it exists:

10. Newspapers cost money.

 9. I want to pawn off my junk.

 8. I'm a junk collector.

 7. I like reading the list because the re-runs are better than those on TV.

 6. I advertise my eBay auctions.

 5. I'm too cheap to buy how-to books and the advice here is free.

 4. I'd rather read notes from my roadster friends than from my own relatives.

 3. I'm babysitting and can't get out (hey michael, ken, and stephan!).

 2. I take pleasure in knowing others also suffer from broken-down cars.

 1. It beats Dear Abby, Ann Landers, or Jerry Springer for dysfunctional people
stories!

Fred - So.SF
(I'm in a jovial mood today! Remember the DEL key!)