Re: Tip for shrunken tonneax (was: Tonneau Cover Question)

To: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Tip for shrunken tonneax (was: Tonneau Cover Question)
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 18:00:50 -0700
Sounds good. How about going 1 extra step to stretch it out, after the
cleaning on the driveway.

Stretch it between two trees with some ropes, and make a hammock out of it!

Fred - So.SF
(disclaimer - I am in no way responsible for injuries or torn tonneaus due
to the failure to know when I'm joking around!)