VIRUS ALERT - READ THIS NOW!

Subject: VIRUS ALERT - READ THIS NOW!
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:29:30 -0400
I've gotten this too.  Pat has gotten a total of 4 as have I.  Mine came
from Mike Faggart.  This is one of those viruses that automatically sends
itself out to every email address on the host computer so Mike is not
sending it - his computer is all by itself.  Everyone on the list will
likely get these.  The list server strips attachments so unless you know
that someone on the list is sending an attachment DIRECTLY to you, don't
open any attachments from anyone on the list.  If any other list computers
get infected you will get more of these.
I do not yet know which virus this is but will get in touch with my IT guys
and let you all know if I can find out.

Brian Hollands
Client Operations Analyst
ADP/Hayes-Ligon