Update on 70 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Update on 70 2000
From: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:46:21 -0600
Hola,

I checked out that 70 2000 last night.  I would say that the
body is the probably the best part of the car, only a few bubbles
near the passenger side rear tire.  The car has been in NM/TX for
most of it's life.

Its making a clunking noise when you let the clutch out, rear brakes
are rubbing, idling at 1700 RPM, interior is OK.  He's asking $2900,
think I'll pass, but if anyone is interested, let me know and I'll
hook you up with him.

I'm going to send him an email on how to subscribe to this list, so you
may see something from him later on.

Robert
67.5 1600
Abq