Re: Moving to Arizona - Smog any one?

To: "Ryan Roswell Bird" <BirdMan@myrealbox.com>,
Subject: Re: Moving to Arizona - Smog any one?
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:37:32 -0700
We along the Colorado River (Mohave County) have no smog requirements for
our vehicles; and do not want any.  Don't know about Tempe but I suspect
that being in Maricopa County it would be a requirement.

What you should be concerned about, (For Coming to HELL) is protecting your
car from the damaging heat.  It will destroy the rubber and the vinyl as
well as the plastic. Many new cars have no paint left on the hood, trunk, or
tops due to the EXTREME conditions here.   OH, and by the way when you see
the sand blowing, do not try to turn on your wipers to clear your sight.
Slow down or do not drive in it.  It not only will take the paint off your
car, it will make you windshield glitter from the sun hitting the pit marks
caused from the sand blasting effect on it.  Other than that, HEY!
Welcome to HELL.  Pat