Re: Virus Received/Triangle Piece

To: Doris <dhbain@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: Virus Received/Triangle Piece
From: Steve Allen <dumpdude@pon.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:08:56 -0700
Jim,

I am 100% positive Mike did not have a clue he was sending virus
attachments out to everyone.
He got it from someone and the cycle continued. The virus attaches
itself to everyone in his address book and spews out e-mails. That is
why it is important to have some sort of virus checker on your PC.

Roadster content- the trianglur support by the starter-to remove or not!
I learned the hard way. Completely went through my car with new
everything including the starter. At around 2000 miles my starter did
not dis-engage which ended up grinding the starter gear so it would no
longer engage the fly wheel. Fix was a new starter but what a PIA with
that triangle in the way. I ended up drilling out the spot welds to
remove it as cleanly as I could. Replaced the starter in 20 minutes. I
then fabricated an aluminum plate to fit back in the removed plates
space bolting it in so I can  easily remove it. My advice is to remove
it-it saves a lot of time and energy. Your choice as to wheter to put
nay thing in its place.

Steve