Re: Found: Datsuns...need new home.

To: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@nycap.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Found: Datsuns...need new home.
From: L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:37:48 -0700
Hope the cops are involved. As our cars become more valuable it would be nice
if theives realized that our list would quickly pass the word about dubious
sales and will not engage in  receiving stolen property. Not saying that is
the case here but it sure seemed odd to me from the get-go.
Linda Jordan