Roadstermart and brake line question

To: Brian Hollands <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>,
Subject: Roadstermart and brake line question
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:15:05 -0700 (PDT)
I purchased my new brakes from them - pistons and lines.  Arrived
quickly (considering it arrived in California) and was as advertised.

Adam

P.S.:  How do I get the flex lines off where they meet the body (not
where they attach to the wheel)?  Is there a clip or nut holding them?
Or is it only the metal line screwed in that holds it in place?  Mine
are coated with either an undercoating or years of grime so I can't see
them clearly.