RE: OT - Do I need Therapy

To: "'Brian Hollands'" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>,
Subject: RE: OT - Do I need Therapy
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:16:29 -0500
Yes Brian you do need therapy - we all need therapy!!  Roadsterits is
terminal - we start thinking Roadster and the rest of the world kind of ....
goes away..........  Roadster Mart is in the Shoels area of Northwest
Alabama.  The owner is Thomas King.  Very nice guy and fellow SEROCer.
Now, to find a cure for Roadsteritis - NAA too much fun!

Phil
SEROC