Re: Found: Datsuns...need new home. Conclusion

To: <Bamandpeb@aol.com>, <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Subject: Re: Found: Datsuns...need new home. Conclusion
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 23:28:11 -0700
April Fool?  This is June.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bamandpeb@aol.com <Bamandpeb@aol.com>
To: wittiner@ee.pdx.edu <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Cc: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 10:28 PM

>To add to Eric's note:
>
>Congratulations to Gordon Glasgow, for being the first person to correctly
identify the owners of the cars. However, as he has also taken photographs
of the race car, and indeed, taken it thru 2 different drivers schools, we
shall consider him to have inside knowledge.

>The most amazing discovery is that Craig Halsted, from New York, was not
only able to identify the owners/cars, but to also find where the cars were,
contact the owners by phone, and was very understanding of our warped sense
of humor. This should explain how he continues to come up with such
fantastic finds. All this with a broken wrist.

>Our apologies for any worries or concerns over our belated April 1st joke.
Thanks.

>Dan & Susan
>
>PS: Craig: Your outstanding effort will not go unnoticed. We will do
everything we can to track down and secure the missing quarter panel.