RE: coolant leaking from somwhere under manifolds.b

To: "'Daniel Neuman'" <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: RE: coolant leaking from somwhere under manifolds.b
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 13:21:59 -0700
Wild Man Dan Wrote - Ken noticed that my block has water stained on it
coming form somehwere under the exhaust/intake manifolds.

Daniel,

It's the water passage from the head to the intake manifold. The only real
repair is to replace the intake manifold gasket, insure that both mating
sufaces are flat and use a little sealant around each passage.

I have the SAME leak and need to do that very repair. Alumaseal is no way to
operate!