Re: coolant leaking from somwhere under manifolds.b

To: LauryV@MTA.NET (Laury, Victor)
Subject: Re: coolant leaking from somwhere under manifolds.b
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 14:17:55 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
        Wild manhuh  I will have to see if my girlfriend will aggree....
I think taht it is probably the leak of which you speak.  The intake
exhaust manifold that I put on is of quesitionable quality I think.. It sure
does not look as good as the stock gasket I have sitting around.
        What type of sealant should I use???
Speaking of gaskets my leaking timing chain cover was had the crazyiest
gasket.  It was made out of news paper.. it looked like one sheet of
newspaper..you could still see the htype... how cheap is that.....
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA