Re: Now well !

To: Mike Faggart <mikef@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Now well !
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 13:27:30 -0700
Mike,
Ya right!  Is this is another April fools joke in June?  Fool me once,
shame on you.  Fool me twice....and I'll find out where ya live...  Now,
If  you aren't fooling....too cool.  Whats he got and send pics soonest.
Please don't tell me they are in this condemmed high school gymnasium and
all these perfect, vintage Roadsters have to be moved or else they will be
crushed and buried by some nasty Nutzi that drives a Grand AM  and hates
all... "them furrin cars".  Once a week is all I can take.
Guy
67.5 solex stroker (in slooow progress)
Tempe, AZ