pre-68 parts for sale

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: pre-68 parts for sale
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 10:05:52 -0500
Hello list,
I've started going through the parts I picked up at the bone yard
several weeks ago. I've taken pics of some of the parts and can sent
copies off list to anyone who's interested.
All of the parts are pre-68 which doesn't help my 68 2000 or 70 1600.
I'm selling this stuff cheap so it doesn't go to waste.

Hood:
With chrome air vent piece attached. Most of the hardware can be found
as well.
L & R vent windows:
Chrome isn't great but the glass is good on both.

Complete dash, 2each:
All gauges are included on one.One's been sandblasted. Have speedometer
and tach for 2nd dash. Chrome is bad but unit looks intact.

Console:
Radio and all heater stuff intact.

Shifter cover & center box:
Have most parts for two.

Aluminum door pieces:
If you don't have any, these would be better then nothing!

Locking gas cap & mating pipe, 2ea
I'm looking at the 20 keys I got to see if any fit.

Heater & fan motor:
Will test if anyone's interested.

2 1600 grills:
One's really rushed the other could be cleaned up.

Soft top parts:
It's all disassembled and I'm not sure what does what. If interested
I'll take close-up pics of the parts.

Head and tail lights:
Most of the headlight parts have been blasted and primed.
Tail light chrome is bad but have several good lenses.

Since I don't own a pre-68, I don't know much about the rest of the
stuff  I have. Hope to help get these parts a good home.
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee

P.S. If anyone that's interested in any of these parts is planning on
attending the Mid-Ohio classic races next weekend, I'll bring the stuff
with me.