Re: O/T Congratulations to Audi, Chevy & Porsche

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: O/T Congratulations to Audi, Chevy & Porsche
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 17:08:26 +0200
The only Nissan (the engine anyway) was in the first
crash 4 minutes into the race.

The Japanese teams were all driving Porsche 996 GT3
and Chrysler (LMP900 class).

Most cars that DNF had electrical problems in the rain.

Bentley 3:rd place overall.

Best engine sound goes to the Judd V10 powered cars.

Thomas (24 hours of TV)

--
 Thomas in Sweden