Nissan sale/roadster sale in socal

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nissan sale/roadster sale in socal
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:59:42 -0700 (PDT)
a buddy of mine has a 1982 280ZX for sale.

he is dumping it fast!
pretty clean, car everything works. gunmetal grey metallic body clean
and straight.
interior is ok
he is not mechanically inclined so all the work has been done by the
dealer or nissan shop.
he has kept it up pretty well.

the reason for sale is this;
he bought a 20002 ford harley davidson truck and needs to transfer his
personalized plates to the new truck.
he is picking up the truck thursday.
the nissan could be traded in but he'd rather get it to someone who
wants it.
it is a long shot, but if anyone wants this car in the SoCal area,
he'll let it go for a grand flat....sounds like a deal to me.

roadster content;
been working on my 66 and  Blue 70 is up for sale. lots of goodies on
this car. but got too many roadsters
2500 firm drives it away.

ok bye,
Roman