Re[2]: I have a new accessory for my Roadster...

To: dwoodru1@tampabay.rr.com, Ldino21@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: I have a new accessory for my Roadster...
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:31:52 -0700
Woody,

Act fast and de-infest your roadster. If there's a nest, a couple weeks
later there could be hundreds of little baby widows, complete with the
hourglass symbol on their abdomen. Find any nest before you have a bigger
problem!

BTW, they're resistant to any over the counter pesticide, including WD-40.
So wear gloves, search and smash (with a long stick)! Maybe a vacuum
cleaner would work best.

Fred - So.SF