Re: Wheel Selections

To: <jon_wissler@pngc.com>, Roadster List
Subject: Re: Wheel Selections
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 23:53:01 -0500
> Does anybody have a good picture, or know of link where I can see a
> picture of:
>
> 1.)     Z "Snowflake" wheels.
> 2.)     Z "Western" wheels.
> 3.)     Z "Steel" wheels (are these simply a wider version of the stock
> Roadster wheel?)

Check out out the 510 Wheel FAQ (button in left frame) on Kurt Hafer's site:

http://kmhafer.homestead.com/datsun510.html

I'm pretty sure he has the snow flake wheels along with most of the other
Z-Car stuff. Don't remember how much 15 inch info is on there though. As far
as the Western style wheels, AFAIK, those are just the traditional slotted
mags from the days of my long gone youth. Western was a major player back in
the early '70s.

HTH, Ron

The ACL Group
Arlington, Texas