Re: Wheel Selections

To: jon_wissler@pngc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheel Selections
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 01:20:31 EDT
In a message dated 6/20/01 2:38:12 AM !!!First Boot!!!, jon_wissler@pngc.com
writes:

<< Does anybody have a good picture, or know of link where I can see a
 picture of:

 1.)     Z "Snowflake" wheels.
 2.)     Z "Western" wheels.
 3.)     Z "Steel" wheels (are these simply a wider version of the stock
 Roadster wheel?) >>

Hello,

I have a set of Z steel wheels.  They fit the roadster perfectly.  But they
are extras and I will be selling them soon as they are taking up space in the
garage.  Actually, in the Katmans garage.  Thanks Fred!

They are 5.5 inches and are powder coated silver.  They look great!  Only
problem is that you cannot mount the Roadster hubcaps unless you weld on the
tabs.

Calspeed