Re: spoark Plugs.

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: spoark Plugs.
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:21:09 -0400
I'm sure there are later, greater and far more expensive options, but
NGK BP6ES have always worked fine for me.  Tried the Champion N9Y back
in the 1980's but electrodes didn't seem to last.  Same heat range,
supposedly.

- Bob Mann, '69 2000 Solex

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  > Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 > tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280