Re: wheels

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wheels
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 06:55:15 -0400
Tom,

The US was different. You guys had 5 speeds from the beginning and in the US
it was an option starting in 77 on a 280, which you never received.

I don't remember the exact year mags became a Nissan option but it was when
280s were made which means after 75 at the earliest.

Nissan was very weird that way and the US was unique to itself compared to
the rest of the world where Nissan distributed their products.

Mike