Re: wheels now (OT)

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: wheels now (OT)
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 14:38:20 +0200
This car was sold new in CA. in February '73 to a Swedish
woman and she took this car with her when she returned
to Sweden 6 months later. When I bought the car I was
surprised that it only had a 4-speed but that was an easy
swap. It was yellow and that color was not available here.
I found her in the mid-80's but she was reluctant to say
anything about the car and told me not to bother her
again. The history was researched at our DMV register.
I think there were some details that she did not want to
be known as the car was registred without documents.
Maybe she knew somebody at the local DMV register?
There's one '70 240Z here and it's a 4-speed. They did
not sell the 240Z here until the 1971 model. 240Z had
hubcaps and 260Z had factory aluminium wheels.

Thomas

--
 Thomas in Sweden