RE: bumper override holes

To: John Schmitt <jschmi7@us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: bumper override holes
From: Robbie Harrison <robbie@eaglesol.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:07:56 -0400
You think the blue is ugly, you should hear some of the things people say
about mine. They either love it or hate it. It's not original, but original
paint was red and the last thing I wanted was to put another red roadster on
the road.
Robbie Harrison
http://home.mindspring.com/~robbieharrison/index.html