RE: roadster revival x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: roadster revival x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Daniel Beatty" <nowroc@pacifier.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 23:30:45 -0700
I just installed "speedbleeders" on my 1600.  When I took the old valve out
and pulled the ball bearing out of the valve hole.  There was a lot of rust
in the valve hole I had to clean out.  Water must seep down the closed valve
hole and sit on top of the ball bearing and just rust away.

Love the old cars.

Daniel Beatty
NOWROCer