Pete Brock's BRE + monthly 'Image of the Month' update

To: bredatsun510@hotmail.com, 9laser3@bright.net, bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com,
Subject: Pete Brock's BRE + monthly 'Image of the Month' update
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 04:56:45 EDT
Hi All

Re: BRE

If anyone's interested I am planning a major update of the BRE Datsun
roadster history on the Register's webpages.  Pete Brock has already helped
with the pages, which were used for an article in Grassroots Motorsports
magazine last year.  There are some truly rare images, plus I am adding 20+
colour images of one of BRE's first races (possibly THE first) from 1968 +
some great ads and more info.  The pages should form another Grassroots
article in the next 6-9 months, with the aim of charting the history of the
first BRE roadster, which still makes the track from time to time today.

There is also a brief history of Hino team on the pages, again with
assistance from Pete.

I have some interesting 240Z and 510 stuff which has not yet made the pages

Visit URL:

www.datsun.org/fairlady/intro.htm

As a taster to the updated pages check out the July 2001 'Image of the Month'
on the website through the above link. A great shot of BRE's John McComb and
Fitzy at the 1970 ARRC.

If anyone has more info please let me know - anything always gratefully
accepted and credit is always given.

Regards

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/intro.htm";>The Classic Fairlady