Re: Velocity stack question

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>, <PLETCH5@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Velocity stack question
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:06:36 -0400
Not neccesarily correct. It depends on the length of the stack which
determines which RPMs the stack effects. The stacks can be tuned for low end
performance or top end or the middle. There is no exact science to it but
guide lines, and racing teams do a lot of experimentation to find out the
best set up for them.

Mike