Roadster sighting - Sacramento CA

To: "Roadster Mail List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster sighting - Sacramento CA
From: "Matt Silvey" <matt12@rcip.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 19:44:00 -0700
Yesterday (6-24-01) at about 2:15 pm I was driving over to Adam Bradley's
house in my roadster to drop off a part and pick up some other parts.  Got
onto westbound highway 50 at East Bidwell in Folsom and was about 8 cars
behind another roadster.  I caught up to them (two Asian guys).  It was a
gorgeous '69 2000, great body, excellent paint (orange) with some sort of
natural colored aluminum wheels (hard to tell what kind when your doing 70
mph).

Anyone on the list?  It was a beautiful car!  Much nicer than my
semi-beater...

http://www.rcip.com/matt12/datsun.htm
Matt Silvey
'70 1600