RE: a question for the experts

To: "Roadster Mail List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: a question for the experts
From: "Matt Silvey" <matt12@rcip.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 19:35:09 -0700
Fergus,

My head was one of those that you are referring to.  The PO had never used
antifreeze in the car.  When I got it, the radiator was filled with rust.  I
cam to the same (electrolysis) conclusion that you did as did Mike at
roadster restoration.  Enough cannot be said about always using a good
quality antifreeze with all metal protection in all cars.

http://www.rcip.com/matt12/datsun.htm
Matt Silvey
'70 1600