Re: I am so ashamed! aka: Roadster Sighting

To: "Robin Krause" <robinkrause@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: I am so ashamed! aka: Roadster Sighting
From: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:46:32 -0500
Robin Krause wrote

>While driving home through Bellevue, WA yesterday afternoon, I passed a red
>late model roadster.  At first, I was excited.  I hardly ever see another
>roadster on the road.  But then I got a closer look.  I'm embarrassed to say
>on this beautiful sunny afternoon. . .*gasp*. . .the car was being driven
>top up.  My daughter wanted to know why I was crying when I showed up at day
>camp.  PLEASE PLEASE tell me this was no one on the list!

Don't know if it was anyone on the list, but as a fair-skinned type, and
likely future skin-cancer patient, don't be too hard on folks driving
top-up.  Of course up in those northern lattitudes, the intensity of the
sun is about equivalent to that on Mars  ;-)

Marc T.
Texas (sun intensity equivalent to that on Mercury)

Marc Tyler
Designer,
Animal Firm
830-324-6578