Re: weak spark, 66 rdstr

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, "James M Koken"
Subject: Re: weak spark, 66 rdstr
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:54:03 -0700
Mike,

Has he tried hot-wiring directly from the battery + post to the coil? (Use
a wire with aligator clips that you can yank off.) That'll bypass any
harness/ignition-switch issues so you can concentrate on gas/air.

Is the choke sticking? What about checking for vacuum leaks in the carbs/intake?
There are many items to check, use a checklist and be methodical.

Fred - So.SF