Re: Re[2]: Bad Day!

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Bad Day!
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 20:04:16 -0400
Fred,

In NY they ignore them. I have a set on my Miata but they don't care and do
what they want to anyway. I think Big Rig air horns would get their
attention though or a bullet whizzing over their head. If you hit their head
by mistake it wouldn't be a big deal as they don't use their head for
anything but talking and listening on their cell phone while driving - they
do their thinking with their ass if at all.

Mike